Loch Kinord Day Tickets
By booking your day ticket you agree to the below Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions.
- NO fishing without a permit.
- One permit per rod per day.
- You must be able to produce the permit either on phone or paper on request of SNH Staff and or Police Scotland.
- FISHING IS STRICTLY CATCH AND RELEASE
Zasady i Warunki.
- BRAK połowów bez zezwolenia.
- Jedno zezwolenie na pręt dziennie.
- Musisz być w stanie przedstawić pozwolenie na telefon lub papier na żądanie personelu SNH i policji Scotland.
FISHING AT LOCH KINORD
Good Practice Guide
Loch Kinord lies within Muir of Dinnet National Nature Reserve (NNR) and is an internationally important site for nature. Please help us to look after the nature reserve by observing the following guidelines.
- Make sure you have a permit. You MUST have a permit to fish or you will be asked to leave.
- Only fish from the areas marked on the map overleaf.
- Take all your litter, including bait and line, away with you.
- Fish on Loch Davan. This is not permitted.
- Fish from boats.
- Use live bait.
- Take your vehicle across fields to the loch. Vehicles parked in the fields will be reported to the police.
- Light fires. Use a stove if you want to cook.
- Break live tree branches or other vegetation. This is vandalism and will also be reported to the police.
AREAS WHERE FISHING IS PERMITTED
You may only fish (with a permit) from the shores marked with the thick black line.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Enquire for more information
If you have any questions or requests, just get in touch to hear from a member of our team and we will be happy to help.